Wooden Floor Polishing, Deep Cleaning/Refinishing and Maintenance in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman & Sharjah (UAE)
Regular cleaning is the key to keeping your wooden floor looking attractive for years to come. Cleaning wooden floors used to be a chore. The traditional way is to use a mop and a bucket with a general household cleaner mixed with water. Not any more!
DAILY AND WEEKLY WOODEN FLOOR POLISHING, DEEP CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Don’t clean wooden floors with a wet mop. Too much water can cause the floor to swell, warp or turn grey.
- Don’t use wax, soap or other household cleaners on wooden floors coated with finish. They can dull the floor’s finish.
- Don’t let sand, dirt or grit build up. They can act like sandpaper: abrading and dulling your floor finish.
- Vacuum or sweep your floors regularly. Once every week is recommended.
- Place mats at exterior doors to trap sand and grit. Use rugs in high traffic pathways, at the ends of stairs and near doorways, Avoid rubber backing or non-ventilated rugs.
- Use protective pads or caps on furniture.
- Trim your pet’s claws. Proper claw trimming helps avoid scratches and gouges.
- Keep your wooden floor looking attractive
Regular floor cleaning is the key to keeping your wooden floor looking attractive for years to come. Cleaning wooden floors used to be a chore. The traditional way is to use a mop and a bucket with a general household cleaner mixed with water. Not any more!
The flooring of a home or commercial property is often overlooked but one of the most important features of a property. Maintain it well and you and your family and guests will get to enjoy many years of comfort and pleasure.
PARQUET AND TIMBER WOOD FLOORING IN DUBAI, UAE – (Refinishing / Polishing / Varnishing / Coating / Repainting)
For wooden flooring (timber, parquet), we start by removing all scratches, dirt marks, dents, colour fades and damaged areas through our professional grinding and varnishing methods.
You may choose from a variety of finishes for your flooring such as matt varnish, semi-gloss varnish or gloss varnish finish.
Our Processes include:
- Grinding & Sanding the existing floors to raw surface condition
- Filling of any gaps between parquet strips
- Repair Crack and Damages
- Application of melamine to parquet flooring to restore its shine
- Varnish application.
Please contact us to arrange for a site visit to allow us to assess the job requirements. Rates quoted are inclusive of all polishing tools, equipments, solutions and supplies.
We are always happy to speak to you about your project and wooden floor polishing needs. We work closely with home and building owners, property managers, and real estate agents to quickly and effectively resolve your building and project floor grinding, crystallizing, varnishing and polishing needs and maintenance.
Make an appointment below or contact us for a site visit and quote.